1. Tell us a bit about yourself
I was born in Russia, studied marketing and fashion. Moved to Kingston almost 4 years ago
2. How did you join the industry?
I wouldn’t necessarily consider myself to be part of the industry. I just own a small bakery because I love cooking, developing recipes and connecting with people
3. What do you recommend following on social media?
Instagram. You can find a lot of cool people to work with/get inspired by
4. What might you consider doing if you could get over your fear?
A roller coaster rider
5. What is one small adjustment that has had a big impact on you professionally?
Not being afraid to reach out to people when you need help, would like to work with them or just simply want to get to know them
6. What is the best thing about being the age you are now?
Knowing myself better. I am pretty cool
7. What was your favourite networking event?
KYP events obviously!